NAFMD Direct Primary Care Plan
The NAFMD Direct Primary Care (DPC) plan provides affordable and convenient access to excellent primary care, wellness and chronic disease management. The DPC membership is available to individuals ages 2 to 65 and pre-existing conditions within manageable ranges are accepted. Members receive the unlimited DPC services by scheduling care during business hours Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 6 PM CST (disclaimers for membership apply).
How Does It Work?
When members enroll into NAFMD’s Direct Primary Care plan, they receive unlimited access to the nationwide DPC services listed below. With membership, you are given one phone number to access all of your DPC benefits. During business hours, medical staff will assist you with available care options that fit your schedule. Members can use the plan anywhere within the United States. If you are traveling, you have the flexibility and freedom to use NAFMD’s DPC plan anywhere, anytime.
What Does DPC Include?
Unlimited Direct Primary Care
● Unlimited doctor visits with a $10 visit fee
● Unlimited urgent care visits with a $25 visit fee
● Annual Physicals with four labs (6 Month Waiting Period): completed metabolic panel (CMP), complete blood count (CBC), thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), and lipid panel
Unlimited Virtual DPC
Unlimited access to bilingual licensed medical providers online or by phone, 27/7/365 for minor illnesses and injuries at $0 out of pocket cost to members
Unlimited Chronic Disease Management
Unlimited treatment and management of 13 chronic disease states for the same $10 visit fee. The NAFMD DPC Plan accepts pre-existing conditions within the manageable ranges, including: Anxiety, Arthritis, Asthma, Blood Pressure, CHF, COPD, Depression, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, GERD, Gout, Hypertension, Thyroid
NAFMD Direct Primary Care Disclaimers:
– The direct primary care (DPC) portion of this membership is provided through a third-party organization that is not affiliated with other programs provided with your enrollment. DPC is a healthcare membership, it is not insurance.
– Dependents under the age of two and over the age of 64 are not eligible for DPC. Dependent children are eligible for membership until the last day of their 25th year.
– No walk-ins allowed. In-office appointments are only available within business hours (Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 6 PM CST). The member may be directed to another level of care if appropriate, depending on the member’s condition and utilization of services. There may be visit fees associated with membership.
– Telehealth services are provided through a third-party provider.
– Well-woman pap smear pathology interpretation is not included in the annual physical. Dependent on membership type, the annual physical may only be accessible after six consecutive months of membership.
– DPC does not provide specialty care outside of partner-physician clinics. If Member currently sees a specialist for an advanced disease state, we do not recommend leaving that specialist.
Simple Scripts Rx
With SimpleScripts Rx, subscribers won’t have to worry about the expensive cost of 37 commonly prescribed medications. That’s because SimpleScripts Rx has created an Acute Medication Subscription Program that provides 37 drugs at no charge, plus great discounts on all other medications. Additionally, our live Customer Care team is ready to help subscribers find the lowest available price on their medications.
You will receive an electronic member card that can be presented at any retail pharmacy (over 65,000 in network) and if on the formulary – only pay $1.00. If it is not on the $1.00 formulary, your out-of-pocket cost is based on a deeply discounted price. All future chronic or recurring medications will be mailed directly to you for just $1.00 (see subscription details). Plus, get discounts on diabetic supplies, pet meds and other prescription medication saving options.
Does NAFMD Cover Prescriptions?
As a subscriber to SimpleScripts Rx, you won’t have to worry about the expensive cost of 200 common medications. That’s because SimpleScripts Rx has created a Medication Subscription Program that provides 200 meds at just $1.00, plus great discounts on all other medications. Consider us your pharmacy savings advocate. Our live Customer Care team is here to help you find the lowest price on medications available. Welcome to SimpleScripts Rx: The Easiest Way to Save on Your Medications
SimpleScripts Rx is Easy to Use
A subscriber will receive an electronic member card that can be presented at any retail pharmacy (over 67,000 in network) and if the drug is on the formulary, the subscriber pays nothing. If a drug is not on the no-cost formulary, the subscriber’s out-of-pocket cost will be based on a deeply discounted price. This program has no limitations on quantities or frequency of use and a valid prescription is required for every order.
This Program Covers:
- Ear Infection
- Eye Infection/Pink Eye
- Pain Management
- Poison Ivy
- Sore Throat/Strep
- and More!
- Azithromycin (Z-Pak)
- and More!
Commonly Prescribed Medications are Available Starting at $1
- Includes 200 medications* that treat common ailments for only one dollar ($1).
- HBP medications, cholesterol, blood thinners, antibioitcs, pain-relievers and Viagra or Cialis for $1 per drug.
- Another 200 medications are $10 or less.
- Convenient formulary to look up 1,000’s of medications for $20, 30, 40 and more.
- Conveniently purchase medications on your mobile phone.
- Pick-up your medications at your local pharmacy or select home delivery.